Where to apply for entry permits or visas?

You can apply for entry permits or visas through the website of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA), the eChannel for residency and citizenship. Or, you can apply to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the individual emirate. While ICA offers only online channels, GDRFA offers both: online and offline channels. 

Was this information helpful?

Give us your feedback so we can improve your experience.

Start chat button